Enjoy four seasons of valuable rewards and special privileges, along with the knowledge that you are truly helping to sustain the Alaska Botanical Garden.
We offer several different membership levels:
Student/Senior/Military (with student ID, Military ID or 65+) – $35
Individual – $50
Family (four people) – $75
Family (more than four people) – $100
Business: Sole Proprietor – $100
Business: Small Business – $500
All memberships are valid for one year and expire one year from date of purchase.
All membership levels receive the same benefits listed below.
Becoming a member is easy! There are many ways to join:
Call 907-770-3692 ext 0
Download our Membership Form to Fax to 907-770-0555, or mail in your membership to ABG:
4601 Campbell Airstrip Rd., Anchorage, AK 99507
Benefits of Alaska Botanical Garden Membership
There are a myriad of benefits of ABG membership, in addition to the knowledge that you are contributing to support the Garden’s operations:
- Free Admission to the Garden
- Early Admission to the Spring Plant Sale
- Discount on workshops offered through ABG
- One year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens
- Early notification & ticket offerings for special events
- 10% discount on purchases in the Shop-in-the-Garden & Nursery
- ABG is part of the American Horticultural Society’s reciprocal membership program which allows ABG members to visit other participating gardens either free or at a discounted rate. Participating gardens can be found here.
- Discounts on purchases at the following participating businesses in the ABG Membership Rewards program:
Thank You to These Participating Merchants!
1050 W. Dimond Blvd, Anchorage
4280 Ryder Drive, Palmer
|Faltz Landscaping & Nursery
1401 Labar St., Anchorage
|Far North Garden Supply
2834 Boniface Parkway, Anchorage
(no discount on lighting systems)
Poppy Lane, Indian
|Alaska Hardy Gardens
3800 Sterling Highway
|Gray Owl Farm
Mile 518 Glenn Hwy, Palmer
(not trees and shrubs)
804 E 15th Ave # , Anchorage
|P&M Garden Services
Mile 3.5 Eagle River Rd., Eagle River
|Sutton’s Brown Thumb Greenhouse
2845 E. Tudor Rd., Anchorage
Rabbit Creek Rd., Anchorage
|Green Earth Landworks
5440 B St., Anchorage
Paul’s Tree Service – 907-317-3812, ptsalaska.com – removal, pruning, planting & stump grinding. A 10% discount on services.
Jackie Kramer Photography
*Please call for more information about Business Memberships.