Do you want to have a productive, organic food garden, and learn best methods to ensure soil fertility and pest & weed control? Learn solid, practical hands-on techniques from veteran Alaskan horticulturist Julie Riley in this 26-hour intensive course.
Classes run May 20th – June 3rd on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays.
- Tuesday May 20th 6 – 9 pm
- Thursday May 22nd 6 – 9 pm
- Saturday May 24th 10 am – 4 pm (1/2 hour lunch break)
- Tuesday May 27th 6 – 9 pm
- Thursday May 29th 6 – 9 pm
- Saturday May 31st 10 am – 4 pm (1/2 hour lunch break)
- Tuesday June 3rd 6 – 9 pm
For more information please call 907-770-3692. Space is very limited and registration is required. $125 ABG members, $150 non-members. If you register but need to cancel, there will be a cancellation charge of $20.